A couple of upcoming conferences on mass spectrometry will feature IMS/MS.
- Real-time Detection Of Sub-ppt Explosive Vapors With An Atmospheric Drift Tube Mass Spectrometer
- Direct Analysis Of Potentially Genotoxic Impurities In Drug Substances Using Miniaturized Asymmetric Waveform Ion Mobility Spectrometry
Thursday morning's session is dedicated to IMS/MS:
- Dual Gate Drift Tube Ion Mobility Spectrometry Interfaced To Synapt G2 HDMS For Ion Structure Characterization
- Ion Dynamics And Current Challenges In TIMS-MS
- ESI-IMS and ESI-IMS-MS Of Heavy Metal Host-guest Complexes
- Evaluation of the performance of microscale FAIMS for enhancement of quantitative analysis of metabolites and peptides
- Session 10: Ion Mobility Spectroscopy Based on Instrument & Theoretical Development
- Session 11: Advances in Ion Mobility Mass Spectrometry
- Workshop 5: Path to next generation IMS: new concepts, advanced instrumentation, and leveraging the ion-molecule chemistry
Do you know of more IMS/MS presence at upcoming events?