CRM Marketing Specialist
To be the internal expert on Owlstone’s CRM system (Salesforce.com, SFDC) and marketing automation platform (Marketo). To optimize both programs to execute efficient lead generation and market effectively to current and potential customers. To provide support in the use of SFDC and Marketo to stakeholders and departments across the organization.
Key Tasks / Accountabilities
- Working with our external Marketo/SFDC consultant and stakeholders in the business in order to decide on the platform structure, architecture and customization, to ensure it works seamlessly across the organisation
- Establishing workflows and standards for entering and importing data in the SFDC/Marketo
- Responsible for ensuring that new data imported into SFDC/Marketo is accurate and integrates with marketing automation campaigns
- Building and maintaining interest-based custom audiences
- Spotting ways to improve usage of SFDC/Marketo through automating basic everyday tasks
- Customizing, scheduling and running reports from SFDC/Marketo
- Identifying and specifying integrations between SDFC/Marketo and other business systems, identifying and working with external consultants if required
- Writing training materials, updating usage notes and teaching staff on how to use the SFDC/Marketo
- Troubleshooting user or software errors
- Working closely with all stakeholders and departments to ensure Marketo/SFDC works effectively for all aspects of the company
- Build programs in Marketo using program templates
- Champion best practice use of both systems
- Liaise with Owlstone Inc where required
Competencies & Requirements of the role:
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize requests from multiple stakeholders according to business value
- Attention to detail, to manage the integrity of the SFDC/Marketo data
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- High self-motivation with a sense of urgency
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work well with other members of the Sales & Marketing team towards a shared goal
- A clear writing style to compile training materials
- Degree educated with a minimum of a 2.1 ideally from an IT or related degree
- Certification in SDFC and/or Marketo
Experience & Knowledge
- Experience of digital marketing ideally in the life sciences industry
- Understanding of digital marketing strategies, marketing automation, lead generation and qualification
- SFDC Admin
- Ability to discern meaning from patterns and spot trends from data
- The skill to resolve technical CRM issues, including responding to customization requests
- Problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
Owlstone Medical has developed a breathalyzer for disease. Every time you breathe out there are hundreds of chemicals on your breath - some are tell-tale markers of disease that our microchip chemical sensor technology is able to detect.
Our vision is to change the way we currently diagnose and monitor serious disease; we aim to become the global leader in the non-invasive detection of cancer, infectious disease and inflammatory disease. The key is detecting diseases earlier, when treatments are more effective, where more lives can be saved. There is no better example than cancer, where if detected early the chances of survival can be as good at 95% but at late stage drop to about 5% - unfortunately there are still far too many people detected at late stage.
The Owlstone group also commercialises a range of highly innovative products based on its proprietary FAIMS chemical sensing technology in other markets including Scientific, Industrial Process Control, Military and Homeland Defence.
Owlstone is an equal opportunity employer and we will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on any characteristic protected by law including but not exhaustive to; grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status.
Due to the nature of our business, all employment is subject to satisfactory references being obtained and attainment of a Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) check.
We offer a relaxed, friendly, flexible and international working environment with a great team-spirit. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package that includes share options and your work will have a clear impact on people’s lives. If you want to experience the buzz of an expanding company set to succeed on a global scale, Owlstone may be the place for you.