Owlstone Medical is offering a Marketing Associate position. You will be embedded within the marketing team and assist with a variety of marketing projects. You would be joining a well-established marketing department with development opportunities and an established career path. In this role you will also have access to the support, mentorship and guidance of our graduate scheme training.
Key tasks / Accountabilities
- Assist in tracking the performance of marketing activities, generating reports of relevant metrics
- Assist with the management of customer data in the CRM systems
- Creating, managing, optimising and reporting of digital advertising campaigns
- Maintain the catalogue of key words, hashtags, alt attributes and metadata tags for use across the website and social media to promote SEO
- Develop, expand and maintain the marketing channels
- Support the production of marketing materials
- Assist with tasks across the Commercial team
- Administrative support to wider projects across Marketing team
- An interest in marketing, including digital advertising, SEO and analytics
- Strong motivation and drive to work
- Demonstrated ability to understand what is required and grasp new concepts easily
- Capable of working independently and as a team
- An interest in the life sciences industry
- Flexibility and adaptability as suits a rapidly growing business
- Great attention to detail, excellent organisation and communication skills and a strong analytical eye
- Familiarity with marketing software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Advanced Excel experience/knowledge
Education & Training
- Degree level educated within Marketing, Business or similar discipline A-Level(s) in scientific subject(s)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of personality types
- Analytically driven
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Team goal oriented and efficient time management skills
About Owlstone Medical
Owlstone Medical (www.owlstonemedical.com) is on a mission to save 100,000 lives and $1.5 billion in healthcare costs through the development and application of Breath Biopsy®. This involves collecting volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and respiratory droplets from breath, which can provide information about the metabolic activity and markers related to health and disease.
Breath sampling has substantial advantages for the early detection of disease and to enable precision medicine approaches to patient care. To realize these advantages, Owlstone Medical offers Research Products and Services for biomarker discovery and is developing tests in applications including cancer, liver disease, asthma, and environmental exposure. Our work includes partnerships with major organizations including AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline, the Cleveland Clinic, and the NHS and our platform is in use at well over 100 clinical and academic sites worldwide.
Our leadership in-breath is underpinned by our world-class and varied team, including systems engineers, clinical scientists, analytical chemists, artificial intelligence specialists and clinical trials coordinators.
The Owlstone group also commercializes a range of highly innovative products based on its proprietary FAIMS chemical sensing technology in other markets including Scientific, Industrial Process Control, Military and Homeland Defense.
We offer a relaxed, friendly, flexible and international working environment with a strong and vibrant team-spirit. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package that includes an Employee share options scheme and private medical insurance and your work will have a clear impact on people’s lives. If you want to experience the buzz of a thriving start-up company set to succeed on a global scale, Owlstone Medical could be the place for you.
We do not accept applications from agencies outside of our preferred supplier list. If you are concerned that your application has not been received by Owlstone Medical, please contact us using email@example.com.