Talent Acquisition Administrator (12 month FTC)
Owlstone Medical are currently going through an exciting phase of growth and have a fantastic opportunity for a 12-month fixed-term contract Talent Acquisition Administrator to join the team.
You will be an experienced Administrator with a background in either in-house or agency recruitment and looking to join a friendly, fast pased in-house recruitment team. Joining our small team you will be able to actively contribute to the growth of our organisation by supporting with all resourcing related administration tasks and enquiries. With meticulous accuracy and attention to detail and a passion for candidate experience you will partner with the Talent Acquisition & Projects Business Partner to provide a first class service to our key internal and external stakeholders. Your tasks and accountabilities within the role will include, but not be limited to:
- Administration of the careers inbox, logging CV's and responding to speculative agency and candidate requests.
- Scheduling of interviews across OML for our volume recruitment, liaising with line managers and candidates.
- Preparing interview schedules and communicating to internal stakeholders.
- Sharing applications with the hiring managers and TA business partner throughout the process through our ATS.
- Responding to all candidates who have been unsuccessful.
- Advertising vacancies, both through our applicant tracking system, and through third party job boards and universities.
- Ensuring the data kept in the Applicant Tracking System is accurate and kept up to date.
- Handling recruitment administration and process queries from a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Producing offer letters and contracts of employment.
The hours are 8:30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, initially home based, with the expectation of returning to a split between home and office working later in the year.
Competencies for the Role:Essential Experience
- A proactive self-starter approach to work, with a natural problem-solving ability.
- Exceptional organisation, planning and time management skills to manage multiple priorities, demands and deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the confidence to deal with senior level internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills to deliver a personal, professional friendly and helpful service.
- Personally resilient and able to manage competing demands and work to deadlines with speed and accuracy.
- Highly confidential – the role will require you to be aware of highly confidential and sensitive information, personal judgement and discretion is key.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
Skills & Experience
- Candidates should have experience of working as a talent acquisition or recruitment administrator, either internally or through an agency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of Workable, or other applicant tracking systems is advantageous.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Educated to at least A-Level standard or equivalent.
About Owlstone Medical
Owlstone Medical (www.owlstonemedical.com) is on a mission to save 100,000 lives and $1.5 billion in healthcare costs through the development and application of Breath Biopsy®. This involves collecting volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and respiratory droplets from breath, which can provide information about metabolic activity and markers related to health and disease.
Breath sampling has substantial advantages for the early detection of disease and to enable precision medicine approaches to patient care. To realize these advantages, Owlstone Medical offers Research Products and Services for biomarker discovery and is developing tests in applications including cancer, liver disease, asthma, and environmental exposure. Our work includes partnerships with major organizations including AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline, the Cleveland Clinic, and the NHS and our platform is in use at well over 100 clinical and academic sites worldwide.
Our leadership in breath is underpinned by our world-class and varied team, including systems engineers, clinical scientists, analytical chemists, artificial intelligence specialists and clinical trials coordinators.
The Owlstone group also commercializes a range of highly innovative products based on its proprietary FAIMS chemical sensing technology in other markets including Scientific, Industrial Process Control, Military and Homeland Defense.
We offer a relaxed, friendly, flexible and international working environment with a strong and vibrant team-spirit. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package that includes an Employee share options scheme and private medical insurance and your work will have a clear impact on people’s lives. If you want to experience the buzz of a thriving start-up company set to succeed on a global scale, Owlstone Medical could be the place for you.
We do not accept applications from agencies outside of our preferred supplier list. If you are concerned that your application has not been received by Owlstone Medical, please contact us using firstname.lastname@example.org.