RSC Breathomics 2019
Pendulum Hotel, Manchester, 01 Mar 2019
We are excited to be sponsoring the Breathomics 2019 meeting taking place on Friday 1st March 2019, at the Pendulum Hotel, Manchester.
This one day meeting sponsored by the RSC Analytical Division aims to bring together academics, scientists, engineers, and industry specialists to present and discuss the research, innovative developments, and standardisation efforts in breath research.
· Dr Stephen Fowler, University of Manchester
· Professor Paul Thomas, Loughborough University
· Professor Norman Ratcliffe, University of the West of England
· Dr Agnieszka Smolinska, Maastricht University
· Dr Simona Cristescu, Radboud University
· Professor Warwick Dunn, University of Birmingham
Registration and abstract submission for Breathomics 2019 are now open. If you would like to attend the conference, please register as soon as possible, as there are a limited number of places available (on a first come first served basis).
If you have any questions or would like further information about the meeting, please contact breathomics at email@example.com
To meet with us at this event, please get in touch.
For press information please contact:
Sarah Jeffery, Zyme Communications
+44 (0)7771 730919
Learn more about breath biomarkers for disease in our free ebook: Breath Biopsy: The Complete Guide.