Breath Biopsy Conference 2018
Cambridge, UK, 08 Nov 2018
Breath Biopsy Conference 2018 is Owlstone Medical's inaugural community meeting for breath researchers
The event aims to expose the untapped potential of breath analysis and bring together the brightest minds in the area of breath research.
Date: Thursday 8 November 2018, 9.30 - 17.00
Location: Cambridge Science Park, Cambridge UK
Breath Biopsy Conference 2018 Agenda:
The progamme will include a tour of Owlstone Medical's Breath Biopsy Services Laboratories.
- Professor Frederik-Jan van Schooten - The use of volatile biomarkers in monitoring of health and disease
- Dr Stephen Fowler - Title tbc
- Dr Christian Frezza - Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Cancer
- Professor Paul Thomas - Title tbc
- Dr Dahlia Salman - Title tbc
- Dr Robert Rintoul - Title tbc
- Dr Olaf Holz - Breath VOCs of Healthy Volunteer Subjects Following Segmental and Inhalation Challenge with Endotoxin
- Dr Jonathan Beauchamp - Title tbc
- Professor Chris Brightling - Title tbc
To register your interest in attending the Breath Biopsy Conference please click the link below.
We will also be inviting breath researchers to showcase their work as a poster. The deadline for abstract submission will be 24th September 2018.
Click the button above (I am interested in attending) to receive emails relating to the poster abstract submission.
The deadline for poster submission is 24th October 2018. Posters should be submitted in electronic format and be in A1 portrait format (width / height: 594 x 841 mm, 23.4 x 33.1 in).