Breath biomarker discovery with Breath Biopsy® could lead to non-invasive precision medicine and exacerbation detection for asthma, COPD and other chronic airway diseases.Learn More
Podcast: American Thoracic Society
Our CEO, Billy Boyle, talks to Andrew Bishop about Breath Biopsy for respiratory diseases on the ATS podcast.Listen Now
Webinar: Breath Biopsy for Respiratory Diseases
A research presentation that demonstrates the potential of Breath Biopsy for Respiratory Diseases.View Webinar On-demand
Presentation: Graham Clarke at BBCon21
Discussing work at Astra Zeneca and the potential of breath biomarkers for precision medicine.Watch Now
Blog: Inflammation as a source of biomarkers on breath
Inflammation is a diverse mechanism associated with a wide range of respiratory illnesses. Find out how different mechanisms of inflammation make it a useful source of diagnostic biomarkers.Go To Blog
Publication: Biomarkers of asthma phenotypes
Researchers at Liege University identified four VOCs to stratify key asthma phenotypes.Read Publication
Differentiating asthma inflammatory phenotypes via breath
Respiratory Disease, Asthma, Inflammatory Disease
Reviewing breath biomarkers for inflammatory respiratory diseases
Respiratory Disease, Asthma, Lung Cancer, COPD, Inflammatory Disease
Identifying Asthma and assessing control using Breath Biopsy
Respiratory Disease, Asthma, COPD, Inflammatory Disease
Breath analysis for detecting cystic fibrosis and Pseudomonas exacerbations
Distinguishing COPD from lung cancer in a large cohort study
Respiratory Disease, Asthma, COPD
- PUBLICATION: Breath Biopsy is well accepted by patients – EMBER researchers assess the acceptability of sample collection with ReCIVA for patients with acute breathlessness.
- POSTER: Biomarkers of stress in lungs – A study of ultramarathon runners used Breath Biopsy to uncover markers of physical lung stress and injury caused by extreme exercise.
- REVIEW: ReCIVA is an optimal sampling solution – A systematic review by Azim et al. identifies ReCIVA as an optimal solution for clinical utility in breath collection.
- PUBLICATION: VOCs, lung microbiome and COPD – Results from an early Breath Biopsy study with GSK examining VOCs on breath for insights into the lung microbiome in COPD patients.
- POSTER: Biomarkers of lung cancer in former smokers – A Breath Biopsy study with BC Cancer.
- POSTER: Biomarkers for IPF/ILA – Results of a Breath Biopsy study at Brigham and Women’s Hospital.
- PAPER: Applications of VOC Biomarkers in Asthma – Our whitepaper on the use of breath biomarkers for asthma diagnosis and treatment.
- REPORT: Breath biomarkers an asthma priority – An expert European partnership identifies VOC biomarkers on breath as a key asthma research priority.
- ARTICLE: The Pathologist looks at breath biomarkers – An article summarising the use of breath for early detection and precision medicine.