Cancer Research UK, Lung Cancer Conference 2022
Manchester, United Kingdom, 15 - 17 Nov 2022
We will be attending the CRUK Lung Cancer Conference in Manchester. This conference aims to unite the brightest minds in cancer research to discuss and debate some of the greatest issues in the field.
This is a must-attend meeting for all scientific disciplines relevant to lung cancer, with thought-provoking sessions including:
- Screening, early detection and minimal residual disease
- Lung cancer in never smokers
- Metabolism and immunology in small cell lung cancer
- Application of imaging and radiotherapy
- Informatics and technology approaches to diagnosis and treatment
Immune regulation and exploitation
If you would like to meet with our team at this event, then please get in touch.