Ask The Expert at Breath Biopsy Conference 2022
[1 hour 30 mins] PANEL DISCUSSION: Ask The Experts – What are the biggest unanswered questions in breath research?
Timecodes for specific questions:
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 1:22 How many VOCs are actually on the breath as opposed to background and how do we know?
- 16:21 What do you think have been the top three advances or results in the breath research field over the last five years?
- What applications do you think are most likely to be successful using breath analysis?
- 47:50 What individual or classes VOCs do you think already have good evidence linking them to disease or a clinical application?
- 1:22:15 Where do you think the breath research field will be in the next five years?
Billy Boyle, Owlstone Medical
- Salman Siddiqui Clinical Professor of Respiratory Medicine, Imperial College
- Renelle Myers Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine, University of British Columbia, and Clinician Scientist, BC Cancer Research Institute
- Terence Risby Emeritus Professor, Johns Hopkins University
- Olaf Holz Fraunhofer Institute for Toxicology and Experimental Medicine (ITEM)
- Stephen Fowler Professor of Respiratory Medicine, University of Manchester, and Honorary Consultant Respiratory Physician, Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust.
The Breath Biopsy Conference 2023 is scheduled for 31st October − 1st November. Click the button to express interest in the next Breath Biopsy Conference: